For discussion of the issues faced when building a model or layout - how to replicate wood, what glues to use, exactly how much weathering can a Gnat take, a good source of detailing accessories - you get the picture, I'm sure.
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:34 pm
- Location: London,Ontario,Canada
- Interests: scratchbuilding 1/24 scale structures and have been bitten by the bug to build a layout to display them,so I am now building a loco for it.
- GnatterBox Centurion
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:40 am
- Location: Kingston upon Thames, England
- Interests: 09 industrial diesel and battery locos, and track to run them on!
I'll be very interested to watch this! I've tried and failed several times to make my own turnouts, although I've been working on soldering 9mm track, so not quite the same.
We're gonna need a little rolling stock...and a lot of luck!
I used to have a project link here until the thread was deleted...
Return to “Modelling Matters”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests