Work started this afternoon on MY "Tiny".
As I write this I'm about half done. All going well, due in no small part to the quality of the cast resin parts.
However in the past when building my other resin kits, from the same manufacturer I used to run into a bit of a nerve racking problem. When using "Super Glue" it's a case of one chance to get the part not only in the correct place but square etc. Once the two surfaces touch that's it, bonded
Enter the blatantly simple solution...........the elastic band!
I know its not rocket science but what I've did this time was to hold the various parts in position with an elastic band, taking time to get it just so. Then using a piece of scrap brass wire I run some glue along the join. Capillary action does it's bit and I'm a lot happier and so are my nerves.