Loco for sale

Want to talk about Sir Arthur Heywood's 15" gauge railways? About modern day minimum gauge lines? Have you found a minimum gauge line you've not seen mentioned on the website? Want directions to one of the railways that is mentioned? Whatever your interest in real minimum gauge lines, post your questions (and answer other modellers' questions) here.

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

Steve Holland
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: Narrow gauge railways (WHR and FR in particular), Gn15, 16mm/ft, 7mm/ft, too much going on in life to have a website to look after!

Loco for sale

Postby Steve Holland » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:27 pm

I was sent some details of a 15 inch gauge pacific loco for sale in a forthcoming auction, see https://www.easyliveauction.com/catalogue/lot/c84a1a6d4d1341eeef34bfa4ff161a08/0af8d24542e81eb9357e7ef448a6646f/two-day-auction-of-collectables-antiques-jewellery-f-lot-301/
From the photos it looks like the boiler is only fit for scrap. If anyone fancies a restoration project best be quick as the auction is on 3rd August.
My wife gave me "that" look when I mentioned it, and it will not fit in our garage.........
Steve Holland

Keep banging the rocks together

DCRFAN 3
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion

Re: Loco for sale

Postby DCRFAN 3 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:19 pm

Garages can be extended but it might need a new smoke extractor as well :D

Return to “Prototype Prattles”