Want to talk about Sir Arthur Heywood's 15" gauge railways? About modern day minimum gauge lines? Have you found a minimum gauge line you've not seen mentioned on the website? Want directions to one of the railways that is mentioned? Whatever your interest in real minimum gauge lines, post your questions (and answer other modellers' questions) here.
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:07 pm
- Location: Creswell.UK
- Interests: Narrow Gauge Obviously
Royal Enfield (Yes they do make BIKES).
As a real prototype for anything picture, this may seem to be one of the daftest yet, but hey if it works?
http://www.aditnow.co.uk/photo/Llanberi ... age-30387/
Sometimes I think laterally, Then I have to get up.
Mark in UK
- Posts: 1257
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:44 am
- Location: Market Drayton, Shropshire, UK
- Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)
Great fun, isn't it? I was at the Llanberis slate museum a couple or so weeks ago and took my own photos of this splendid run about.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:09 pm
Here's a pic of my own "railmoped" and its stylish transporter:
Return to “Prototype Prattles”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest