10 1/4" garden railway

Want to talk about Sir Arthur Heywood's 15" gauge railways? About modern day minimum gauge lines? Have you found a minimum gauge line you've not seen mentioned on the website? Want directions to one of the railways that is mentioned? Whatever your interest in real minimum gauge lines, post your questions (and answer other modellers' questions) here.

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

david colley jnr
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: all things steam, railways under 15" gauge and anything else that moves!

10 1/4" garden railway

Postby david colley jnr » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:19 pm

For the ultimate in garden shunting layouts, check out eBay item number 140910883906.
I was bidding, and winning, until the seller did the dirty on me and pulled it off for the lamest of reasons.
Still, have a look and don't forget to "Right Click" to save those photos for reference!

David
Check out the website,

www.sherwoodforestrailway.com

chris stockdale
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)

Postby chris stockdale » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:35 pm

I'd looked at it when it was highlighted in the Min Rly Forum. Very nice! But I'm quite happy pursuing my 7 1/4" line in all honesty.

cheers,

steerngo
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: most itams ng

Postby steerngo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:52 pm

The track was for sale a few weeks ago. price by the length.He stated there were some trucks and also some points for sale also pos to the winning bidder.

ken

Return to “Prototype Prattles”