Longstone 2

For discussion of the issues faced when building a model or layout - how to replicate wood, what glues to use, exactly how much weathering can a Gnat take, a good source of detailing accessories - you get the picture, I'm sure.

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

chris stockdale
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)

Re: Longstone 2

Postby chris stockdale » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:44 am

Hi Graham,

I love all the little details. No wonder it’s taken a couple of years to bring it all together. A great depiction of a small railway ambling through countryside.

I checked my dictionary: bucolic seems to sum it up nicely. :D

Cheers,

Grum
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: Building and running exhibition layouts now in Gn15, previously in 009 scale narrow gauge for 34 years. I like steam locos and like to achieve a degree of realism. I am also interested in motor buses from 1945 to 1969.

Re: Longstone 2

Postby Grum » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:59 am

How did it go at Eastleigh Bill?

Yes, we get a lot of rain up on these 'ere hills, it's all lush and green at the moment.

(But mainly caused by my new camera, - I can't get used to it yet. The reds were coming out weak and pink so I boosted the colour settings.)

"Bucolic", I thought it was an illness, so I had to look it up too. Yes, good description.

Thanks

Graham

Return to “Modelling Matters”