A home for threads which don't relate to minimum(ish) gauge railways
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:44 am
- Location: Market Drayton, Shropshire, UK
- Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)
Amazing pics and footage - not exactly a good idea to park your car in the street.
I've moved the topic as it doesn't really seem to fit in the Gn15 modelling section.
- GnatterBox Centurion
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:07 pm
- Location: Brittany
- Interests: just about every scale you can think of....
cute trains generally
No, not a good idea to leave your car there https://youtu.be/pjuPpVLXDQg
To know the meaning of life you need not to be dealt a good hand, but rather to play the worthless hand you have been dealt to the best of your ability.
- True GnATTERbox
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 am
- Location: northeast coast
- Interests: large scale narrow gauge micro layouts
Return to “gNot Minimum Gauge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest