For discussion of the issues faced when building a model or layout - how to replicate wood, what glues to use, exactly how much weathering can a Gnat take, a good source of detailing accessories - you get the picture, I'm sure.
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- Seasoned Campaigner
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:54 am
- Location: Auckland, New Zealand
- Interests: Railway history, drinking beer
Simple ways to build good scenery. There’s not much new, but I like how he shows how it all coming together:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HEG3d0cMuv4
Spoiler: he has lots more great videos.
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:03 pm
- Location: Fairhope AL
- Interests: used to model 7/8 scale but now am definitely hooked on GN15 as my only scale until now. G9 has appeared.
That was really instructive. A great review and some new stuff (the river) as well. Thanks
Fairhope, AL USA
After extensive recalculation, I have determined that the meaning of life is NOT 42! The secret of life, however is "enjoying the passage of time" (James Taylor)
Return to “Modelling Matters”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 6 guests