Just testing linked BB code here:
Right - got it!
Hope this helps:
1. Open up Imgur and get to where you can see the small versions of your images. Left click on the image you want to post and this image will open up from the album at an increased size
2. On the right side of the screen there are six options to select from.
3. Go to the bottom one which is titled: "Linked BB Code"
4. Either right click and select "copy" (which I prefer to do) or just left click on the blue "copy" label (I personally don't use this as it has failed on me a couple of times, which may be my fault but there you go, you have a choice!)
5. Go to you posting pane on Gnatterbox, click to "Paste" the image, which will come up with the link on your draft with a line of computer-ese language stuff between square brackets [ and ], starting with "url=https:// imgur.com etc etc, and then press the sub mit button below the text pane. It should now show the image. Well it did for me!