Want to talk about Sir Arthur Heywood's 15" gauge railways? About modern day minimum gauge lines? Have you found a minimum gauge line you've not seen mentioned on the website? Want directions to one of the railways that is mentioned? Whatever your interest in real minimum gauge lines, post your questions (and answer other modellers' questions) here.
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- Posts: 594
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:06 pm
- Location: BERLIN Germany
- Interests: any thing with narrow gauge and quarries
It's my RR and it exists,in my mind!!!!!!!!
- Seasoned Campaigner
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:42 pm
- Location: Northamptonshire
- Interests: British Narrow gauge, British branch lines GWR,anything that runs on rails really.
Most interesting, I think health and safety would have a fit.
Thanks for posting Chris.
Regards Peter M
Return to “Prototype Prattles”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest